Driven by passion to generate innovative ideas and percolate it to the reigns of the masses, SAAZ Entertainment was launched on the 5th of November 2003.Lead by a creative personality behind it, Mr. Akhil Desai (Producer & Director), the company has travelled through a wonderful journey with several innovations to its credit. Some of the most prominent projects already released under the banner are Morcha - Marathi Film & Shishyavrutti - Marathi Film releasing in August 2019. Hence Saaz Entertainments is all set to achieve another milestone with its upcoming multi lingual project.
Saaz Entertainment strives effortlessly in the domain of acting, film production, webseries, music albums, short films, documentaries and ad films.
This is the story of school girl from village. She realises the problem of deforestation. With the help of her four school friends she organise SEEDBALL festival at her village and protects her village jungle.
Seed balls, also known as "earth balls", consist of a variety of different seeds rolled within a ball of clay, preferably volcanic pyroclastic red clay. Today deforestation is one of the major problem across the Globe. Deforestation can have a negative impact on the world environment. Today trees are being cut on large scale all over the world creating adverse effects on environment. One of the consequences of deforestation is a loss of biodiversity. Deforestation also increases greenhouse gas emissions, disrupts the water cycle, increases soil erosion and decreases the natural beauty of an area. Realizing the seriousness of the problem Saaz hereby comes out with the project “Seed balls”. Saaz is passionate to create a serious awareness among the masses by addressing the problem of deforestation.
Mr. AKHIL DESAI
Producer, Writer & Director
2 decades of entertainment industry experience as
- Event organizer / Manager
- Professional Promotion & advertising Consultant
- Film writer , director & producer
- Acting teacher
- Ad film & Documentary film maker
Worked as a writer director for two feature films
Mr. A. Ravindran
Post Graduate in Marketing Management from Mumbai University
4 decades of corporate experience as
- Strategic Advisor
- Professional Marketing & Business Consultant
- Market research & Media research specialist for Consumer insights, Audience insights and trade insights
- Trainer & Business Coach
Cinematography form S.V. Polytechnic, Bhopal (MP)
- Having experience of 15 years in film industry.
- Worked for Television, ad films documentary film and three feature films as a DOP
- Two films screened at canes film festival
Suhas M. Waingankar
Head Technical Co-ordination
- Suhas M.Waingankar is a M.com from the University of Kolhapur. He realized very soon that life becomes meaningful when it is lived with a purpose and in the service of nature and our immediate environment. He was honoured by Jessie India Goa in 2005 for the noble cause of conducting environment education and awareness activities in various schools and colleges and is also a member of the Heritage Tree Committee. Suhas has been the Co-Author for ‘Biodiversity of Sindudurg District' published by the Forest Department. He has worked in the Centre for Environment Education, Pune Regional Office as Project Officer and also in the Worldwide Fund Kolhapur Division as Assistant Education Officer.
Music Director : DEV AHERAO
Editor : NUREN ANSARI
P R O : BHUPENDR NANDAN
V F X : PAWAN PIPRODE